No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
A purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
1. Eligibility: The Gerber® Wrightwood™ Toilet Product Review Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of Gerber, and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, judges, and the immediate family members (herein, defined as spouse, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence, and any person living in such a person’s household, whether related or not) of each as well as the employees of any Sweepstakes administrator identified at the end of these Official Rules (“Administrator”), or of any company affiliated with the Sweepstakes, which includes Costco Wholesale Corporation, and collectively with the foregoing persons or entities (“Sweepstakes Entities”), are not eligible to participate.
2. Entry Period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on December 2, 2020, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on December 31, 2021.
3. How to Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry: i) the Online Method of Entry; and ii) the Mail-In Method of Entry outlined below.
i) Online Method of Entry: During the Entry Period, eligible participants can enter the Sweepstakes by following these steps: i) visit https://wrightwood.gerber-us.com/win-a-faucet/ (“Website”) ii) provide a product review and contact information. After successfully submitting a product review and your information, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes (“Online Entry”). Inappropriate comments in the product review will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
ii) Mail-In Method of Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes on the Wrightwood™ toilet, exclusively sold at Costco locations, you may submit a mail-in entry following the instructions below: provide a product review and contact information. You will automatically be entered in the Sweepstakes. Inappropriate comments in the product review will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. To enter via this method, handwrite your first and last name, street address, phone number, email address and review on a piece of paper, insert the paper in a #10 envelope and mail your entry via first-class mail to: Gerber Wrightwood Toilet Review Sweepstakes, 2500 Internationale Pkwy, Woodridge, IL 60517 (“Mail-In Entry”). Each mail-in entry must be mailed separately. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, illegible or postage-due mail. To be eligible for a given monthly random drawing, your mail-in entry(ies) must be postmarked during the applicable Monthly Entry Period and received within seven (7) days later.
Online Entry and Mail-In Entry will be referred to as “Entry(ies)” from this point on. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deceiving or using other unfair playing practices. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If you are a mail-in entrant, you are also responsible for sending to Sponsor a change of address notice. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. Prizes and their Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Up to five (5) Gerber faucets will be awarded to entrants during each month the Sweepstakes promotion is being offered. The prize value will not exceed $599 ARV.
Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. Any applicable taxes and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of winner.
Prizes are nontransferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, other than as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater ARV if a prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason.
5. Random Drawings and Notifications: Up to sixty-five (65) potential winners will be chosen during the thirteen (13) months (up to 5 winners per month) of the Entry Period. All winners will be selected by random drawings under the supervision of the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. The random drawings will be conducted approximately on the last business day of each month that falls in the Entry Period. Potential winners need not be present to win, and will be contacted by email, phone or mail on or about seven (7) business days after the random drawings using the contact information given at the time of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor or Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. Attempts may be made to notify up to three (3) alternate winners for the unfulfilled prize; after which the unfulfilled prize will not be awarded. Once potential winner’s eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed as a winner. Prizes will be mailed to the winners approximately thirty (30) days from the date winners are confirmed. The Sponsor is not responsible for any returned undeliverable prize and such prize will be forfeited. The Sponsor is responsible for all costs of shipping prizes to the winners.
8. Sponsor: Gerber Plumbing Fixtures LLC, 2500 Internationale Pkwy, Woodridge, IL 60517 (“Sponsor”), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
9. Administrator: Gerber Plumbing Fixtures LLC, 2500 Internationale Pkwy, Woodridge, IL 60517.